105297G - Workhorse Actia Instrument Cluster Repair Service (Gauge Motor Replacement)
Part# 105297G - You must ship us your cluster for repair, we do not sell remanufactured clusters at this time.
Please note that we have a 1-2 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.Your account will be updated with the return tracking number when your cluster repair has been completed. The tracking number will be emailed to you.
This repair is only for the gauge motors. This does not include screen repair. For screen AND gauge repairs, please use part number 105297R.
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
This rebuild is to restore your failed gauge motors.
This quality repair service includes the following work performed to your Workhorse instrument cluster:
- - Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before & after repairs
- - EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically reads correct mileage
- - Lifetime gauge motor warranty
- - Please anticipate a 3-5 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- - Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active on UPS until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 3-5 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the UPS website. If there is no movement, then your cluster repair is still in process.
- - All Workhorse Chassis Motorhome and Commercial Vehicles 2003-2011
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov