Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
Call Toll Free 800-417-4559
Or Text us at 360-736-2158
The item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. The item must be postmarked within 30 days of your purchase date.
- Please visit the Returns page to request a refund and we will respond within 1-2 business days.
- Once you have received an RMA# you can mail us your returned item.
- Include in your return a signed letter stating the reason for return. Also include a copy of the original receipt of purchase.
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened unless approved by Ultra RV Products.
- Absolutely no returns on opened electronic components or items that have core charge fees.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Orders totaling less than $25 before shipping fees are not eligible for returns.
- Freight truck charges are not refundable.
- Coupon code discounts that are applied at time of checkout will not be refunded to card but we will put that amount as store credit on your account.
- Warranty parts are warrantied from the date of the ORIGINAL part purchase date.
- In the case of a returned part or core return, we will process your refund to your original form of payment within 3 business days of receipt of part.
- Purchases made with an American Express card will have 3.5% withheld from their refund to cover transaction fees.
- To initiate a core return you must contact us so that we can create a Return Goods Authorization form and send it to you.
- To expedite the return process please follow all instructions given i.e. RGA # on outside of box, sent to correct address, etc.
- Shipping for core returns is the responsibility of the customer.
- Core return requests must be submitted within 30 days, except for UltraPower ECM's.
- All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee and we do not refund the original shipping charges that you paid on the order. The restocking fee is in place to cover our original cost of shipping (on free shipping orders) and to repackage and enter the part back into inventory. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund to your original form of payment.
- Exchanges are made in the case of a defective item.
- Exchanges may be made on incorrect parts ordered at the discretion of Ultra RV Products.
- To submit an exchange, follow the returns process listed and select the exchange option instead of return.