105297R - Workhorse Actia Instrument Full Cluster Repair Service (Upgraded LCD And Gauges)
Part# 105297R - You must ship us your cluster for repair. Please ensure your cluster is clean before sending it to us. If you wish to purchase a rebuilt cluster please see Part# 105297U
Please note that we have a 1-2 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.
Your account will be updated with the return tracking number when your cluster repair has been completed. The tracking number will be emailed to you.
This repair is only for the LCD screens that become hard to read or completely unreadable or for inoperative gauges.
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
The Industrial Grade LCD Screen has a dark blue backlight with a white readout. This is for the LCD color only. We do not change the illumination color of the actual cluster itself. It will remain OEM.
Not just a repair, but a permanent solution.
Other rebuilds use the OEM replacement display which will fail again in 4-5 years, or sooner. This is because the OEM display uses a flimsy bonded plastic ribbon. Our panels have an estimated lifespan of 30-100 years or more.
This rebuild is guaranteed to restore your faded or difficult to read odometer with a brand new LCD panel vastly superior to the original. Your Workhorse cluster will retain the mileage, as it is stored within the cluster itself.
This quality repair service includes the following work performed to your Workhorse instrument cluster:
- Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before & after repairs
- Replacement of faulty OEM LCD with industrial rated panel
- Dark Blue back light color for highest contrast and easy daytime/evening reading (odometer display only)
- Replacement of all gauge stepper motors with new higher quality motors
- EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically reads correct mileage
- Lifetime warranty on LCD screen and gauge motors
- Any open recall campaigns on your cluster are performed at no additional cost to you.
- *NEW* We Update your cluster to the latest software version based on your VIN. This cures the cluster randomly reseting during operation and an ABS light software issue.
- Please anticipate a 1-2 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active on UPS until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 3-5 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the UPS website. If there is no movement, then your cluster repair is still in process.
- All Workhorse Chassis Motorhome and Commercial Vehicles 2003-2006
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov