105297N - Workhorse Actia Instrument New Replacement Board
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Actia Core Charge
- IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING CLUSTER - You must ship us your exisiting instrument cluster before we will ship the one you order. We remove the mileage chip from your exisiting board and install it on the board that you order before we ship it to you. Your existing board is not returned, it is kept as a core.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUSTER TO SEND - You will need to select " I do not have a core to send " option above the "Add to cart" Button. This will add a charge for not having a core and also to include a case with the cluster.
- If you have a core to send, ship that out immediately so that we can transfer the mileage memory chip.
- If you don't have a core, you will have to send an odometer affidavit and pay the core fee.
- You are responsible for shipping us your cluster for repair.
- Please ensure your cluster is clean before sending it to us.
- Please note that we have a 2-3 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.
Ship Your Cluster To:
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
This is a brand new replacement main circuit board contained within your instrument cluster case. This does NOT include the external case, your original will be re-used.
This board includes:
- Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before & after repairs
Updated to the most current software/firmware
- Replacement of faulty OEM LCD with industrial rated panel
- Dark blue back light color for highest contrast and easy daytime/evening reading (odometer display only)
- Replacement of all gauge stepper motors with higher quality motors
- EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically reads correct mileage
- Lifetime warranty on LCD screen and gauge motors
- Please anticipate a 2-3 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 2-3 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the shipper’s website. If the shipment hasn’t been scanned by the shipper yet, then your cluster repair is still in process.
Most Workhorse Chassis Motor home and Commercial Vehicles 2003-2006
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov