LP-BK01-001 Remco Lube Pump Kit
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Part # LP-BK01-001
Verify Application Here: http://www.remcoindustries.com/Towing/Store.php
Remco is the RV towing leader. With over 80,000 units in the field, the Remco ProFlo Lube Pump has proven its ability to perform under the toughest conditions. The pump chamber, Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm were specifically design for handling transmission and lubrication fluids.
Remco Lube Pumps are designed to prevent transmission damage while towing vehicles with automatic transmissions by providing steady fluid pressure to the transmission. The Lube Pump kit also includes all components and wiring to control turn signals and brake lights on your towed vehicle.
- Made in USA
- All wiring and fluid connections for car and motorhome included.
- Easy installation by garage or weekend mechanic. Complete step-by-step installation
- 1/8 HP self-priming diaphragm pump insures high volume lubrication.
- Full volume selector valve directs oil for driving or towing.
- Electronic monitor on motorhome dashboard safeguards the transmission.
- One coiled electrical cable between the motorhome and car provides all the circuits for the pump, monitor, and towed vehicle tail lights.
- One year/10,000 miles limited warranty (warranty not applicable on transmissions with over 40,000 miles).
- 1995-2007 Chrysler Town & Country - 41TE Transmission - FWD
- 1995-2007 Dodge Caravan - 41TE Transmission - FWD
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov