Stage 1 - Workhorse W22 2001-2003 Performance Package
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Stage 1 Description:
Ultra RV Product’s Stage 1 Performance Kit get you the most “bang for your buck” when it comes to improving the power and shifting of your RV. No longer will your coach downshift at the slightest incline and rev the engine to the moon. The combination of our custom tuning and the high-performance spark plug wires work together to more efficiently burn the fuel which equals better fuel economy! We can’t guarantee a fuel mileage gain but most of our customers do report a slight gain of between 5-7%.
Stage 1 Package Contains:
UPWH - GM/Workhorse 8.1L Custom Tuning
UltraPower Custom Programming for the GM 8.1L 496cu has long been the ultimate performance modification you can make to your Workhorse/Chevrolet RV or truck with the highest power gains on the market, at the best price. Thousands of satisfied customers have reported fuel economy increases along with the addition of the extra pulling power when tackling steep grades. Also, less downshifting will occur as a result of the increased power. UltraPower Custom Tuning works very well on both stock engines or ones that have been upgraded with Banks Power Systems. Banks even admits their handheld AutoMind only changes one parameter within the computer, whereas UltraPower changes approximately 400 parameters. That is the difference between cookie-cutter and custom.
We are now offering 5-speed Allison Transmission tuning on model years 2001-2005 W-Series. The main change you will notice is the transmission will shift into overdrive below 50 MPH when under light throttle. We also demand more load before it will downshift when pulling hills which means less downshifting. Increased line pressures also helps prolong the life of the transmission and optimizes the shift points. If you select this option with core exchange you will pay an additional $500, however, if you return your original TCM we will credit you $400 back.
· GM/Workhorse 8.1L Engine
· GM Trucks/SUV’s with 8.1L Engine (May require Passkey and Crankshaft Position Relearn Procedures)
· Workhorse Motor Home Chassis from 2001-2011
· Kodiak C4500/C5500 Chassis with 8.1L
· Gains of 60 HP and 70 lb-ft TQ
· Gains of 1/2 - 1.5 MPG
· Downshifts less approaching hills
· Improved throttle response
· Improved acceleration for merging onto freeway and passing vehicles
SPW8100 - UltraPower Magnum Life-Time Spark Plug Wires
UltraPower Magnum Spark Plug Wires are patent protected because of the unique method of producing these wires which have extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque, fuel economy and a smoother running engine.
· Patented Solid Stainless Steel Core Spark Plug Wires with RF Eliminator
· The technology in these wires comes straight from Nascar and is not available on the open market. They are made out of a patented zero OHM, solid core stainless steel wire wrapped by silver plated copper conductor wire and are outfitted with an RFI eliminator collar that guarantees no interference with radios.
· These wires must be installed with GM factory heat shields which may be reused off your old wires.
· High temperature silicone boots, 8mm jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid that resists temperatures up to 500°F.
· Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock!
· Adds up to 15HP on Big Block GM engines.
· True Life-Time Lasting Wires, Life-Time Warranty!
· Workhorse chassis with 8.1L (2001-2011)
· Workhorse chassis with 6.0L (2004-2006)
· All GM vehicles with 8.1L (Silverado, Sierra, Avalanche, Yukon XL)
· Industrial applications with 8.1L (Generators, Forklifts, Pumps, Compressors, etc)
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov