Stage 2 - Ford F53 2004-2005 Performance Package
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Stage 2 Description:
Ultra RV Product’s Stage 2 Performance Kit takes the benefits of Stage 1 and compliments it with a major boost of exhaust flow thanks to tuned Banks TorqueTube headers! The TorqueTubes really free up the exhaust as the restrictive stock cast manifolds are choking the engine. Ask any engine builder and they will tell you that allowing the engine to breathe better is the name of the game when it comes to improving horsepower, torque and fuel economy. No longer will your coach downshift at the slightest incline and rev the engine to the moon. The combination of our custom tuning and the airflow improvement work together to more efficiently mix the fuel and air for better combustion which equals better fuel economy! We can’t guarantee a fuel mileage gain but most of our customers do report a slight gain of between 9-12%.
Stage 2 Package Contains:
UPFORD - Ford V10 UltraPower Custom Tuning Power Upgrade
UltraPower Custom Programming is the most cost-effective modification you can make to your Ford RV 6.8L V10 for both performance and fuel economy. From the factory, the V10 engine is detuned and the transmission shifting schedule leaves a lot to be desired. One of the most noticeable differences from stock will be the elimination of the annoying downshifts that occur at even the slightest of hills. Because of the changes made to both the engine and transmission, you will be able to maintain higher gears for much longer and under a higher load...this alone makes a great deal of difference in driving comfort. Throttle response is greatly improved and merging onto the freeway will be much less stressful. UltraPower Custom Programming also works very well in conjunction with aftermarket headers, exhaust and intake, such as the Banks PowerPack.
- 1997-2019 Ford 6.8L V10 Engine
- Tailored specifically to RV's
- Ford F53
- Ford E-Series SuperDuty: E-250, E-350, E-450
- Ford F-Series SuperDuty: F250, F350, F450, F550
- 1997-2005 2v V10 Gains of 43 HP and 47 ft-lb Torque
- 2006-Current 2v V10 Gains of 43 HP and 47 ft-lb Torque (E-Series)
- 2006-2015 3v V10 Gains of 52 HP and 61 ft-lb Torque
- 2016+ 3v V10 Gains of 56 HP and 73 ft-lb Torque
- Gains of up to 1/2 MPG (Not Guaranteed)
- Drastically reduces annoying downshifts at slightest grade
- Maintains speeds and higher gears longer when climbing hills, even in cruise control
SCT X4 Benefits:
- Stock file is saved and can be reloaded at anytime
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Displays numerous real-time engine and transmission data in custom layouts
- Data logs engine and transmission data for later review
- Transferable to other Ford vehicles once original vehicle is returned to stock. If you buy a new Ford chassis motor home you can reuse the device and only have to pay for the new custom program.
49190 - Banks Power Ram-Air Intake Ford F53 Class-A 97-05 V10
Open up your 6.8L’s breathing with the Banks Ram-Air intake system. With its giant air filter housing, lifetime high-flow filter and streamlined tubing, Banks Ram-Air outflows stock by up to 60% for greater power and improved fuel efficiency. Banks’ bellows accommodate engine movement, preventing component damage and prolonging service life. Meticulously tested by Banks engineers, Banks Ram-Air Intakes are triple validated before the name “Banks” is stamped on.
- 1997-2005 Ford F53 Class-A Motorhome - V10 - 2 Valve Head
49181 - Banks Power TorqueTubes Ford F53 Class-A 2004-2005 V10
One look at Banks TorqueTubes tells you how radically different they are from the stock exhaust manifolds. Constructed of heavy-wall, 400-series stainless steel, TorqueTubes have 1/2-inch-thick flanges that are welded on both sides and then machined perfectly flat (no gaskets needed). They never crack, leak or fail.
Banks' streamlined, stainless steel TorqueTubes are the industry's only parallel 5-tube exhaust manifolds for RVs. Unlike competitors who add a separate tube length to a 4-tube formation, Banks integrates five tuned-length tubes into a design that allows rotational firing of the cylinders through the exhaust, minimizing backpressure and maximizing torque. Now your Ford climbs faster and stronger, without the transmission struggling between gears. The muscle to stay in higher gears longer not only stops annoying "shift happy" performance, it lessens the load on your engine and transmission. Here's power to reach freeway speed sooner for safe merging and passing.
- 2004-2005 Ford F53 Class-A Motorhome
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov