SSF-173-40-2 - Ford F-53 Class A Motor Home (24K-26K GVWR) 2008-2019 Front Rebel Kit
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Part# SSF-173-40-2 (2600 lbs. @ 50% Compression)
- Ford F-53 Class A Motor Home (24K-26K GVWR) 2008-2019
SumoSprings are proprietary suspension products designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort. The innovative 2-piece design of the "Rebel" springs allows for unlimited suspension travel. This means that there will be more movement in your suspension when you're unloaded or off-roading, which makes your ride smoother and more comfortable.
Each spring has 2 pieces. One piece attaches to the frame of your vehicle. And the other piece attaches to the axle. The pieces come together to provide support when you are carrying a heavy front load. When you're unloaded, they separate so that they don't restrict the movement of your suspension. The closed-cell urethane springs also act like a shock absorber to dampen road vibration.
All SumoSprings are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane which yields a combination of uniquely distinctive properties.
- will compress up to 80% of their original height with full memory rebound
- will expand up to 50% when attached both top and bottom
- provide progressive load control; easier initial compress allowing softer engagement; greater resistance with heavier load
- will never leak and cause a loss of performance
- have minimal lateral expansion under load allowing for operation in confined spaces
- are highly resistant to oils, salts and UV rays
- will perform within temperature range of -25°F and 200°F
- are 100% maintenance free complying with the SuperSprings product motto of “fit-it-and-forget-it”
- are 100% manufactured in the USA
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov