49073 - Banks Power TorqueTubes GM P-series 7.4L 454 96-00
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Part # 49073
TorqueTube Manifolds are the industry's only exhaust manifolds tuned to take full advantage of motorhome power. "Others' exhaust manifolds have short tubes designed for the higher rpm range typically used in race-type applications," Banks chief designer Bob Robe explains. "This is of little value on a motorhome. We use much longer, somewhat smaller diameter, primary tubes. This and our exclusive high-velocity collector literally suck the exhaust out of the engine—boosting torque for stump-pulling guts." TorqueTubes run your exhaust 150 to 200°F cooler.
Banks TorqueTubes maximize exhaust extraction and torque.
- Exclusive exhaust manifolds tuned specifically for motorhomes
- Lifetime 100% stainless construction never cracks or blows
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Seamless pulse extractor tuned to pull exhaust and slash backpressure
- Ultra-thick, 5⁄8-inch flanges welded on both sides and machined perfectly flat
- Fits so tight, it mounts without need for sealant or gaskets
- Head-pipe assembly included
- Includes necessary heat shielding
- Accommodates spark plug heat shields, eliminating need for expensive plug wires
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 1996-2000 GM P30/P32 Class-A Motorhome - 7.4L 454
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov