29537441 - Workhorse Allison 5 Speed Transmission Computer
Part # 29537441
- Reprogrammed Allison transmission control module to your VIN "Plug & Play" - Remanufactured
- Overdrive shift point is lowered from ~55mph down to ~48mph.
- This TCM will be programmed to your specific vehicle. Plug and play, no relearn required.
- For your convenience, we will include a prepaid UPS return label to send your core back. (Not on International Orders) *If core is not returned within 30 days we will deduct $100 from the core refund*
- Core refunds will ONLY apply to modules that are causing the PCM/TCM fuse to blow. Any other problems with the TCM will not be eligible for a core refund. ESPECIALLY if there is a burnt electrical smell.
- GM/Workhorse 8.1L Engine
- Workhorse Motor Home Chassis from 2001-2005
We commonly see 01-05 Workhorse W20-W22's blowing the PCM/TCM fuse. This is caused by a failed component in the TCM. The only remedy is replacing the TCM. To verify the TCM is failed, just unplug the TCM and see if the fuse still blows when the ignition is turned on. If it continues to blow then you have a wiring issue.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov