105297N - Workhorse Actia Instrument New Replacement Board
Actia Core Charge
- IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING CLUSTER - You must ship us your exisiting instrument cluster before we will ship the one you order. We remove the mileage chip from your exisiting board and install it on the board that you order before we ship it to you. Your existing board is not returned, it is kept as a core.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUSTER TO SEND - You will need to select " I do not have a core to send " option above the "Add to cart" Button. This will add a charge for not having a core and also to include a case with the cluster.
Part# 105297N - You must ship us your existing cluster to receive credit for the core charge and for us to remove the mileage chip to install on the new cluster.
Please note that we have a 3-5 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.Your account will be updated with the return tracking number when your cluster repair has been completed. The tracking number will be emailed to you.
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
This is a brand new replacement main board inside the instrument cluster case. This does not include the case, your current case is reused.
This board includes the upgraded LCD screen we offer preinstalled on the new main board:
- Updated to the most current software for your VIN
- Replacement of faulty OEM LCD with industrial rated panel
- Dark Blue back light color for highest contrast and easy daytime/evening reading (odometer display only)
- EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically reads correct mileage (We transfer your mileage chip to the new board)
- Lifetime warranty on LCD screen and gauge motors
- Please anticipate a 3-5 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active on UPS until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 3-5 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the UPS website. If there is no movement, then your cluster repair is still in process.
- All Workhorse Chassis Motorhome and Commercial Vehicles 2003-2006
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov