104561RF - Freightliner Actia Instrument Cluster Repair Service
You must ship us your cluster for repair, we do not sell remanufactured clusters at this time.
This is repair for the Speedometer Gauge Only. See the related products for the other gauge repair options.
Please note that we have a 3-5 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.Your account will be updated with the return tracking number when your cluster repair has been completed. The tracking number will be emailed to you.
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
This quality repair service includes the following work performed to your instrument cluster:
- This rebuild is guaranteed to restore your faded or difficult to read odometer with a screen superior to the original. Your cluster will not require reprogramming.
- Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before & after repairs
- Replacement of faulty OEM LCD with upgraded panel screen
- Replacement of gauge stepper motor with new higher quality motor
- Replacement of internal speaker
- EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically reads correct mileage
- Lifetime warranty on LCD screen and gauge motor
- We do not change the illumination color of the actual cluster itself. It will remain OEM.
- Please anticipate a 3-5 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active on UPS until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 3-5 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the UPS website. If there is no movement, then your cluster repair is still in process.
- Freightliner Coaches with Actia Clusters 2004-2007